The Pilates Foundation: Beginner to Advanced Course is a fully comprehensive online Pilates course, meaning you can access this program of pilates education whenever and wherever you choose. The course is designed to ensure you safely practice the exercises and learn the principles and techniques of Pilates!
You will learn how to do the Pilates exercises CORRECTLY and also to get the MOST out of your workouts. At the beginning of the course, we will start with the theoretical aspect of Pilates. Further, we will explore all the classical Pilates exercises. You will be able to understand not only HOW to do the exercises but also WHY you are doing them.
You will also enjoy creating your own pilates mat workout thanks to the guidelines I will share with you at the end of the course.
You can also buy this course as a Bundle Offer (Complete Pilates Pack):
The Pilates Foundation & Pilates with Props Course + 1-hour Private Session for just $39 - click here see the bundle offer!
Balanced Body® Comprehensive Pilates Instructor
Pre/Post Natal Pilates/Exercise Specialist™
Elif started her own teaching journey after feeling the benefits of this physical fitness system. Her devotion to pilates resulted in less pain and big improvements to her posture, and from then on, thousands of her students around the world enjoy the same benefits. Her goal is to share her knowledge with her students to help them get physically and mentally stronger, as well as self-confident, fit and dynamic.
Workout with a certified Pilates teacher in the comfort of your own home, on your own schedule!
What is included?
✓ 6.5 hours of video lecture content (20 individual videos)
✓ Detailed explaination of 33 classical Pilates exercises
✓ Principles of Pilates
✓ 6 hours of workout video content
✓ How to create your own workout guide
✓ Exercise lists template
✓ Access to a private facebook group for ongoing support, and advice
✓ Regular Facebook Live Q&A sessions with Elif
✓ Certificate of Completion
BONUS: 30 mins PRIVATE session with Elif via Zoom
Who is this course for?
Anyone who wants to learn and practice Pilates from beginner to advanced level at their own pace
Anyone who wants to get into great shape and feel stronger
Anyone who wants to improve and maintain their posture and prevent back pain
Anyone who wants to invest in their physical and mental well-being
Anyone who has a busy schedule (due to work, personal reasons) and can't attend to regular classess ( due to tight and irregular work schedule or financial restrictions)
Anyone who doesn't enjoy or feel comfortable working out with other people in a group class
This course is not suitable for people who are suffering from osteoporosis
- Beginner Lesson 1 - Hundred, Roll up, Rolling like a ball (19:20)
- Beginner Lesson 2 - Single leg circle, Single leg stretch (12:06)
- Beginner Lesson 3 - Spine stretch forward, Spine stretch side, Saw (11:16)
- Beginner Lesson 4 - Swan, Single leg kick, Side leg lift, Side leg circle (12:09)
- Beginner Lesson 5 - Push ups (7:39)
- Release work and Stretching (8:58)
- Beginner Level - Complete Workout (39:31)
- Intermediate Lesson 1 - Double leg stretch, Single/Double straight leg stretch (25:07)
- Intermediate Lesson 2 - Criss cross, Open leg rocker, Spine twist (13:26)
- Intermediate Lesson 3 - Swimming, Double leg kick (10:38)
- Intermediate Lesson 4 - Side leg kick, Bicycle, Banana, Teaser(preparation) (10:58)
- Intermediate Lesson 5 - Corkscrew(modified), Leg pull down, Shoulder bridge (9:52)
- Intermediate Level - Complete Workout (41:51)
- Advanced Level Lesson 1 - Teaser1, Teaser2, Teaser3 (13:14)
- Advanced Level Lesson 2 - Hip circles, Roll over, Corkscrew (15:41)
- Advanced Level Lesson 3 - Leg pull up, Jackknife, Kneeling side kicks (15:26)
- Advanced Level Lesson 4 - Seated twist, Side bend twist, Side bend mermaid (12:13)
- Advanced Level Lesson 5 - Scissors, Bicycle, Boomerang (13:30)
- Advance Level - Complete Workout (38:30)
Access on all devices
Certificate of Completion
❔ Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
You can start the course as soon as you like. It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
12 months. After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for 12 months - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with the pack and have watched less than 20% of the content, then please contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Do you have another question?
Get started now!
(30 days money back guarantee)